Thursday, July 18, 2019

How To Deal With Why Should We Hire You Question?

How to respond to an employer when you ask this question will depend on your work experience, which is different from other colleagues in the profession and what you can specifically offer to the employer.

How To Deal With Why Should We Hire You Question?


We asked some professionals that are already working in some of the highest paying jobs across the country, to answer this questions. Let's see how they would explain to the employer why they are the best candidates for a job and what qualities would emphasize in this regard.

Lack of work experience


"Although I do not have work experience, I think you should hire me because I'm willing to learn and upgrade my knowledge. Additionally, I quickly learn and adapt quickly to every work environment, and I am well offset in new situations. "

Any of these claims is to be supported by a brief concrete example. This can be an example of your everyday life, the situation you found yourself during schooling or while you were dealing with some hobby.

I'm the best


"You should hire me because I'm the best candidate. I am trustworthy, ready to do every task I have entrusted with and to do my best. I have no fear of the unknown and I like to learn something new. "

And in such a case, the good answer is supported by a concrete example, and it is even better if you can point out that this is what your former mentor, professor, and employer would do.

Uniqueness 


"I believe every candidate you have invited to talk can do this job well. What I differentiate is that I actually entertain enthusiasm in the business and I'm doing my best to do the best I can. For example, I have four brothers and sisters. My older brother and sister have great careers - both of them have worked diligently for the rest of their lives and started from scratch. My younger sister has been promoted for the fourth time for a fourth time, and the younger brother started working his first serious job six months ago and has now been pointed out by the boss as an example of an excellent worker. Can you not believe that 'apple does not fall far from the tree', but I can tell you that I'm 'the same bitch'. I have a terrible will and a lot of perfection, and I believe you are looking for an employee who will do his job well. "

Sometimes telling a short story or anecdote to an employer can really be as good as you are motivated and good at what you are doing, so it is important before you talk about a job to think about what you might be interested in when you ask this question.

Relationship with clients 


"I believe my skills and ability are more than excellent when it comes to working with demanding clients and when clients generally need to meet."

If you have had the opportunity to cooperate with the companies, please provide some of them. If you have the opportunity, some of the clients with whom you have worked extensively can also apply for a brief recommendation to substantiate your claims.

Better future 


"I primarily know I would do this job well because that's exactly what I'm interested in and that gives me the ability to perfect myself."

Though you think this implies, always emphasize to the employer that you want to do the job you signed up for and would be very pleased to choose you right away. Employers like proactive candidates who are not embarrassed to point out that this is exactly the job they really want to work on. It's somehow safe for you to want to leave after a couple of months, but you'll be seriously engaged because you do what you like.

Good job for employment 


"You should hire me because I have five years of work experience in the profession and I'm an expert in my field of work. I work hard, I am patient, I believe in myself and I am honest. But most importantly, I really want new challenges in life and I want to improve my skills. "

Do not be shy. If you know how much you value, say it clearly and loudly. So do not be self-confident. If your employer poses additional questions or expressions of suspicion in your claim, be prepared to take up for yourself and support your qualities with facts, but keep a confident and calm tone.

Ambition


"I always make sure that every task is done well, I'm learning fast and adapting quickly. I am creative and enjoy working with people, I love to lead them and encourage them to develop their skills. " 

Creativity and communicative qualities are often referred to by applicants in a request or in a job interview, but they forget that without concrete examples, they remain only phrases that an employer can or does not believe. Never let things go: try to prove your every claim.

Direct answer


"Because I just want to be the best. I want to run this company. "

The employer will be pleased if you specify what benefit you can have from the job you are offering, but you still prefer when you specify how you can help him improve his business. Think about what you can offer to the employer, and what goes beyond the description of the job you mentioned in the ad.

Lack of experience is no obstacle 


"I'm aware that I'm lacking in experience, but I'm sure I can make up for it because I have a great desire to learn and are interested in new technologies. I am self motivated and self-confident. Besides, I like to work in teams. "

A lack of experience should not lead to a lack of confidence. Always trust in your own abilities. You are just looking for an opportunity to finally show everything you know and just because you lack the experience does not mean that you have to question the quality you are convinced of possessing them.

Assistant 


"I'm trustworthy, independent, and work hard. I have experience and I like to work with people. "

Stand-alone work is one of the most prestigious qualities. If you can boast that, be sure to emphasize to your employer how little you need to "pull out" on your past jobs and how your colleagues saw your independence here.

Sometimes you will not have such an important job position as the company that issued the contest and you would greatly like to work. If this is the case, point the employer that your enthusiasm for this company has its basis in the facts you have learned through past jobs or monitoring this sector. Show that you know how to look at a broader picture and contribute to making your ideal employer take the best position in that picture.